Thursday, October 13, 2011

Moving!

Oh yeah, we are moving to a new apartment this weekend! I can finally use my washer again instead of the god awful coin laundry I am having to use now. I can't wait I am so excited. This place has everything I want in home. It reminds as far as what our home had when we lived in the military only better, from the inside it looks quite new. It has 1 1/2 car garage, we are on the second floor. And we are on the 2nd floor which isnt a big deal to me at all. It had new carpeting dark brown. I love dark carpeting because stains arent as noticable. It has two bedroom both have closets, the master bedroom has a walk in closet as well as its own bathroom, it has a beautiful kitchen with tons of counter and cabinet space, and little dinning area over to the side of the kitchen that is carpeted as well. And we can even get a pet! woo hoo! I have been wanting a kitten for sometime now, and now I have no housing restriction saying I cant. Its perfect place, with a perfect price for our family. I just hope we can own a home as beautiful as this place is one day. I would like thank my Grammy for helping me out on finding the perfect home for next few years. We hope 5 years or so down the road  we will be owning a new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment