Friday, October 21, 2011

Party Planning is exausting!

As Adalynn's party approaches, it feels like theres more and more to do. As my wonderful Grammy is coming to town for her birthday. I will see her Sunday, so not only do we have a birthday party I have family coming. So I am cleaning my apartment from top to bottom, baking cakes, traveling to my in-laws for the party, as well as my father in-laws halloween party. Its very busy weekend, so I am spending my friday night, packing, cleaning, doing laundry and baking. Its very exausting, I normally dont go to bed till 6 AM and here I am at 20 after 10 and I am exausted! Well I guess I better get back to work. I will post a blog post sometime this week of the party.

2 comments:

  1. 6 am DOES sound exhausting! I hope you can get some rest in the midst of all that planning :) I found your blog on BBC...and am your newest follower!
    -Jade
    www.constant-chatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I just had a one year birthday party. They always wake up early or in the muddle of the night. Hope the party went well! I found you on BBC too!

    http://vicky-thewindowtomyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete