Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hard Times, and positive thinking.

Right now, life is really challanging me. But what would life be if it wasnt challenging me. We moved into this beautiful new apartment a couple months ago. About a week ago, we find out they are raising our rent. And there is nothing we can do about it. And we can no longer afford to live here. BUMMER! so now, me and Adalynn must be seperated from Matt for a while. Me and her are going to visit my family, in pennsylvania for a while, so Matt can save up enough money and find us a new place to live. That was the hard times of it, christmas time, broke and having to move out ASAP. Okay, so the positive part now, the brightside, I get to see my family A LOT sooner than what I was thinking I was. YAY  I've missed them so much. This will give me and Matt some time apart, something I feel every relationship needs now and again. I think it willl be good for us to get some distance. Not that things are bad between us. We are good in fact. But you need surround your life with diversity, and be around all sorts of people. And its very hard for me to get out these days. Not just because I have a 2 year old, who I am trying to potty train, but because I live farther away from my friends and the family I have here. But with this move, after we get a place we will be closer to family. Hopefully this will be the last move for A LONG time. I say that everytime. But seriosusly, I hate moving, its time consuming and too much work. So when hard times come along like now for me. Try to stay positive, life goes by too quickly to be negative all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment