Friday, December 16, 2011

We're going to bring in the New Year in with a bang!

After my last moderately depressing post, about the hard times we are going through, this is going to be much more positive. After all it is Christmas time. With Christmas only 9 days away, I am trying too be happy and jolly. We bought our own christmas presents this year to make it easier on us, with the moving, the planning, and the busy times. Since we are going to stay with my mother in-law and be with her on christmas, up until Adalynn and I leave to go see my family for a while, we are having our own Christmas before hand. Getting our own gifts may not be as exciting, as giving gifts to eachother watching eachother unwrap them. Its the way to do it, with being so busy, I have about one week left, to pack up my house apartment, and get everything out. We havent really started, but we dont have a whole lot, that is the upside to all of this. Now we are working hard at making plans, figuring out what is best to do to fix our situation, and keep it fixed so we wont have to move again in a year. Now here pretty soon, we will have our car 100% paid off, woo hoo! Go us! Its very exciting to me, I may not drive it, but its more money in savings. Now, we are going to be working very hard at paying off everything. And on an even brighter note I get to see my family again! I have seen them more this past year then I have in a long time, I am going to miss Matt, and so is Adie, but we are going to visit family and have a good time with them. I am excited too see them, and when we come back, we will have money saved to get a place to live, I just hope that finding a place will be easy. So my goals for the new year is to get on good and stable financial path.  Unfortunate things can happen, but you can change the way things go in life if your attitude is more positive. I do have more goals, for me, however I will get into that in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment