Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hotel Living..

Its difficult being in between homes, so I find the comfort of an extended stay hotel pretty nice. Its got a nice little kitchen. But since we are not fully moved out of our old house, I have no dishes, so its gotten a bit complicated trying to cook dinner, We have paper plates and bowls, plastic eating utensils, but I have no spatuals, I have 2 pans and a pot. Its quite difficult, but I manage, but what is really difficult for me is washing our cloth diapers. I love cloth diapering, but I am about to wash cloth diapers by hand in the tub, we will see how this goes. Hopefully well, I forgot to get quarters while the desk was open, and $1.50 is a bit much to wash diaper if you ask me, for that price I could by sposies and be done with it, not counting drying the diapers, I love not buying sposies, but it is quite inconvient washing stuff by hand, hopefully we can find a good place soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment