Saturday, September 24, 2011

The natural way..

Today was my first trip to a cloth diaper store. They had a lot of natural parenting and just natural things.. It was neat, They had soaps, all natural toys, babywear things like moby wraps. It was pretty interesting to me. I dont really follow the natural parenting way, as far as disciplining or parenting in general. We do cloth diaper and I did breastfeed but thats about it. Something did catch my eye that I may have to go back for, and that is Mama Cloth, it interested me. It makes sense all in all.. if cloth is good enough for her, what about me? I dont think I could go all out on cloth and get Family Cloth, I could never touch something my husband, or any other guest wiped their butt with. But I could swing for reusuable cleaning towels and napkins, but reusable toilet unpaper and tissues grosses me out.. I guess thats where I draw the line. But the toys intrigued me too.. all natural wooden, it was all pretty nice in my opinion. We did get new fluff! We got six Chinesse Blue Edge Prefolds.  6 BumGenious 4.0 One Size, One FuzziBunz Perfect Size, medium size diaper, and a pair of babylegs...
 This is what a prefold looks like before it is prepped...
 BabyLegs
 BumGenious 4.0 OS in Blossom... The othe colors are Zinnia(darker pink),Bubble(light purple), Butternut(light yellow),Clementine(yellowish orange), grasshopper(light green)
FuzziBunz Perfect Size, Size medium in Grape

No comments:

Post a Comment