Thursday, September 8, 2011

Moving Forward...

Moving to a new home soon, not sure exactally where at, but hopfully soon. I have so many friends pregnant, and jealous of everyone on of them, I would love another baby. I think it would be amazing to have another child while Adie is still little so they can be close. But I have a few things in mind, before I do. So to moving forward, I would love to get my drivers liscense, so I am not so dependent on others. I would be thrilled for that. I could go places that I needed to or wanted too with out asking someone for a ride. I think as husband and wife, me and Matt need to own our own home. What a sense of accomplishment that would be. I would also love to atleast get my GED, so I could get a part time job if need be. There are little things, here and there..  like potty training Adie, go on a family vacation, stuff like that. But also paying off everything I owe. And getting paying off a new Toyota Seinna, my dream vehicle. But I decided to make myself a 5 year plan. I guess its a good thing I dont want to be in the exact same place in my life I am now, in 5 years.

 So by, September 30th 2016
I would like to achieve my goals of..
learning to drive
paying off everything I owe.
Owning a new Toyota Seinna.
Owning my own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment